Saturday, January 21, 2012

it's 223 in the morning lol

airport has a new synonym
McDonald's =D

Coke from KL Sentral 
followed all the way up to LCCT for a refill

planned to blog in LCCT since the wait was long
but the line was so good i gave up =(

 flight was delayed due to i dunno what problem but it sure made me upset
I WANTED TO GO HOME THAT MUCH!
obligatory narcissistic photos of mine. =P
boarded, the sun was so bright.
closed the windows while flying cz the sunlight was seriously making sleep impossible
but found out that closing them did not help anyway
hence more and more photos
last photo taken when the landing announcement was made
so happy i was jumping in my head

ooh and something paiseh happened T.T
i kept sneezing until the guy in front of me passed me a pack of tissue paper
UNCLE I GOT USE LA YOU TAKUT I SPREAD VIRUS TO YOU? T.T 

horizon =)
sunset?

the lights of Kuching 
could not capture the real beauty of it.
but i didn't really care
because i was nearer and nearer to home! =D

 finally
seriously nothing is better than home
so good that i played Tetris until almost 2am @@.

Goodnight people =D
i love kuching, meowwth that's right XD

No comments: