Sunday, September 30, 2012

sweetness overdose

i have no idea what i did that made me deserve all these T.T
Project stuff Melody 30/09/2012: Marble Cheesecake from Zhangqijian.
张启健!不是只有蛋糕会让我觉得很幸福啦!是你,是你!
我,我,我喜欢你! =D

and right after i got back to my room, i saw a message from a CC junior.
'melody mama, i bought you some chocolates !! grin'

couldn't capture the pinkness up there
you see! why people treat me so nice
it's like kindness overload that i feel like tearing T.T
i know very 38 T.T

and this was quite some time ago, from LooLoo who went to Malacca.
the Nadeje mille crepe which totally brought ours to shame T.T haha.

no no i'm not saying only food and desserts make me happy
don't get me wrong T.T
it's just that i did nothing, really
but i get all the nice nice people around me
and i'm so happy just being with them =DD
heehee, whoever is reading this
THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE =D
I LOVE YOU TOO XDD
中秋节快乐!

No comments: