Friday, September 6, 2013

the bottomless pit of my dessert stomach

this holiday I have been blessed with the quest of new desserts
I know I kinda fail as a Kuchingite as this was my first time going to Tom's lol

Apple Crumble

and da bomb - Marble Cheesecake.
It felt like fireworks on my tongue!
no... not really. it sounded quite scary ==
the awesomeness cannot be put into words. OmO.

and this was at Skycafe.
something chocolate.. haha

Raspberry velvet

and THIS CREME BRULEE MUST BE FROM HEAVEN.
I think I heard angels singing hahaha, it was really THAT GOOD.

some dumb tart. DON'T NEED TARTS JUST GIMME CREME BRULEE

DON'T NEED THIS AS WELL. haha

actually I could had just captioned each photo with their names but I can't remember lol.

and yes it was also my first go at Hielo.
which was nice!!
tasted like the less sweetened version of Moo Cow. =D

I am actually struggling hard to reduce my sugar intake especially on ice-cream.
of course I know they are unhealthy and most importantly FATTENING
but I always tell myself it's okay, I'll do a another circuit of the workout.
oh God help me T_____T

No comments: