Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I could eat desserts for meals if I were allowed to

title says it all. haha.
this is sort of like a post to fill in the long gap of not blogging
and somehow, also about myself marveling at my steadfast love for desserts =X
finally tried the long ravished Alexis :3
Tiramisu
IT WAS SO SO GOOD oh my god I miss the caramelized crunchy nuts and the fluffy cake T.T

and Berries Meringue or something
can't describe this, because I prefer the tiramisu! =3

but why lah you wanna cost RM16 =X

and a long conversation with a long-time-no-see friend definitely made everything in Alexis taste better =D

and RAINBOW CAKE from blossom deli =D
heard from dear cousin that rainbow cakes are only good for photos
but this was good for both tummy and photos =3
the sponge cake was moist and fluffy
and the cream, rich with slight cheese!
and don't get me started off with the rainbow sprinkles, so fantasy-like
like... rainbows and unicorns, I feel Pusheen
or nyan cat :3

also, finally had my first ever Hui Lao Shan
MANGO FOR THE WINNNNNNNNN

I shouldn't even had started this post T.T

by the way, guess what?
http://www.fodors.com/news/12-musttry-street-foods-around-the-world-7119.html
SARAWAK LAKSA IS ON THE LIST! wheeeeee

No comments: