Tuesday, October 11, 2011

relax, relax!

EMO BAH!
i guess i really have to calm down and stop letting my emotions get control over my life.

i know, i know it is always normal to meet people who never do any work when you're doing group work, but why does it always have to be me!! T.T i'm sick of this =((. it's really important to look for the right group members and partners. and i expected life to be different, why, at least show me you know how to prioritize, seriously! you went through form6 or whatsoever pre-u and this is how you treat a 30% assignment? 不是一句麻烦你就可以这样把责任都推掉的你懂吗 ? haih. fa xie le. forgive you.
i really have to stop complaining and find the original me back. recently i am complaining too much and that's really unhealthy! T.T. hoping to see myself mature! T.T melody kho you can de! XDD. YOSH!

hahaha saw this in the pantry i felt like writing another note saying

                          nahh i got a spoon i dowan to use. don't thank me. karma will repay me. =)

lol lol. ok bye bye XDD.

No comments: