Friday, November 30, 2012

and i stared into forever!

HOLA!
final post for November. ohh Christmas is coming soon, i can hear it, i can feel it, i can smell it!!

so after the very long wait, we finally went for Breaking Dawn Part 2 today!! 
the movie was so good!! almost gave me a shock, well actually, i was shocked.
thought Carlisle died, my god. and guess what, lol i fell in love with Edward again.
and Bella's hair was really nice, if only my hair could be like that, wavy, thick, luscious.. stupid hair of mine.
so anyway, it was really nice ahh how i wish it wouldn't end. T.T
4 years, or longer? what now? Harry Potter ended, Twilight ended, my life is a blank now! T.T
by the way, Garrett was hot, haha. and Benjamin looked very Bruno Mars. O.O
if Garrett told me: Lady, if we survive this, I will follow wherever you go
i think i would melt. hahahaha

this was last year, the four of us went shopping and for Breaking Dawn Part I
and we vowed (no we didn't really vow haha) to watch Part 2 together.

but this year, only the two of us made it, with Yihhai.
if i knew earlier the rest had other people to watch with, i think Huiwen and i would have gone last week T.T
us with the movie poster, i know it is kinda lame lol 
but it's the finale!! ahhhhh ahhh ahhh
i really don't mind watching again!!
i. cried. when. Charlie. hugged. Bella. T.T

I LOVE STEPHENIE MEYER. OH COULD SOMEONE MAKE TWILIGHT INTO A SERIES?
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

No comments: