Friday, November 2, 2012

ooh ahh ooh ahh so november is good! hahaha

 HI HI HI!!
remind me again i have 2 assignments and 1 presentation on monday
and one forum on thursday haha. thank you.

so yesterday..

zhangqijian planned to take me for LAKSA, SARAWAK LAKSA WEIHHH!!
but fml the stall was already closed by time we reached or maybe it wasn't open at all the whole day
and i got so emo i was going to cry T.T. you really don't know how much i miss laksa T.T
i was so emo that even ice cream couldn't make me happy =O!!
now you know how bad it was. haha. or maybe cornetto strawberry mcflurry just sucks T.T lol
i should have just ordered chocotop zzz

so just for your information.. my instagram posts about two weeks ago. haha

THE NEXT BLOODY MORNING, MUMMY ACTUALLY BOUGHT LAKSA FOR FROGGIE!!
i super jelly T.T

HENCE TODAY, MY DEAREST BOYFRIEND (HAHAHA I AM IN VERY GOOD MOOD)
BROUGHT ME THERE AGAIN!!! =DD
OHH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!
I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU DEEPLY FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS!!

i was so excited when the food came that i clapped my hands hahaha
of course it didn't taste as nice as my favourite laksas in Kuching
but it is LAKSA for crying out loud!! truly satisfied my gosh my gosh

hahaha i attempted the wink + duckface
and i look like i have face cramp hahahahaha
AND SHIT I SHOULDN'T HAVE BOASTED ABOUT SMOOTH HAIR
MY HAIR IS STARTING TO TANGLE OH FML

and lastly. yes it is so good that it deserves another collage hahaha
LAKSA - the love of my life hahaha

xiexie ni ah nanpengyou. =DDDDDDDDD
=DDDDDDDD
=DDDDDDDDD
=DDDDDDDDDD
=DDDDDDDD
=DDDDDDD
*smile till my jaw drop on the floor*

No comments: