Monday, January 28, 2013

every time i get a haircut..

i always come out dissatisfied. T.T
i've been hurting my hair abusively the past few days
every day i tong my hair.
for no reason. ==
this was the spiral tong

and this the long flat tong

even wear cap i also wanna tong ==

and yesterday, i was finally gonna have my hair cut!!
kept for so long i guess it's thick enough to go one length
i always loved the thick heavy hair.

and shit happens
i dunno why ==

after tousling. still very terrible


see, after haircut, tong again
my hair is gonna spoil sooner or later.. haha

but i really can't tahan.
it looks totally like my Form4 hair, except, even shorter. T.T
ahhhhhh!!!!

HOW LONG DO I NEED TO GET MY THICK HAIR BACK AGAIN
STUPID LAYER STUPID COCONUT HAIR
EMO
CNY IS SO SOON!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: