Sunday, January 4, 2015

1096 days

here comes the anniversary post. our 3rd year together
and the places we have been to together in Malaysia
actually I conveniently left out certain places to not spoil my well-plotted map
lol lol, call me genius.




lunch treat by Mr Teoh at T.G.I.Fridays. it's my first time being there! haha
we had fish and chips, and some ribs thingy.
thank you for planning everything.
the thought really does count a lot! =D

 and look, he even got me my first ever perfume, a stranger to a girl like me, who still acts like a kid XD

later that night we went to Donutes for our read/ studying/ chat/ cafe session
in which I fell asleep on the couch and woke up once to plain water and super rich chocolate cake
and another time, to leave at 3:40am. quite productive huh. hehehe.

the past year wasn't all a fridge full of chocolate ice-cream (not a fan of roses)
there were times I seriously thought of giving up because it just didn't seem to work
I didn't like the person I turned out to be
but luckily there's this guy who never gave up and who never let go

thank you my bubu.
and here's to many more years to come. =D *cheers*

No comments: