Friday, January 30, 2015

Bangkok 2015 Part 2

back to Bangkok. =)
this was Day 2
roadside breakfast on our way to currency exchange because it was said that the rates were better over there. try Superich, which is a walking distance from Platinum Fashion Mall.
remember how I boast about the level of spiciness I can take?
I added about 3 teaspoons of chili flakes and this whole thing was so spicy I couldn't finish it
lol and I was kinda sad for wasting the food. it tasted pretty good without additives.
MUST. NOT. BE. KEPOH.

Sawadeekaaa =D
the main event of the day was to go to Chocolate Ville
so we spent the rest of the morning in Platinum Fashion Mall where quite a lot of damage was done
I think I did half of my shopping that morning itself. lol.

my holiday nails. =D

and then we took a cab to Chocolate Ville, most of the drivers don't want to go by meter
and I guess we didn't have the patience to wait for one who was willing to
we paid 400 baht for the ride there, but reviews I have read before all said that going by meter would save us some bucks. guess quite a lot of our money were wasted on cab rides.

anyhow, we reached the destination and had about an hour before the booking time
and it was of course *drum rolls* photo time!! =D

"When I ask you to sit down, you sit down"

"Fret not, I have a driving license."

I dunno. Model wannabe. haha.

Jump shots are back! =D


"We should probably pretend to be talking"

I kinda like this. heee, Mr Teoh seems to understand the types of photos I like to take. ngek ngek

all day every day hahaha

just because my legs look so long here XD

we finally decided it was too hot and we were too tired so we went to our table

and took a very very

very very long time to look through the menu because it wasn't even 5pm

and we finally settled for:
Waikiki Pizza whatever that is, Baked spinach, Tomyum goong and some mushroom risotto
I don't know why it didn't look to be a lot but we were bloated and even had to takeaway some food
the entire meal cost us 1180 baht, which I consider quite reasonable

it was almost dark after we were done

and look! that's how Chocolate Ville looks at night! =D

by the way, we have to make reservations for our table
so I found their Facebook and on their Facebook I saw their website
which I clicked into, in hopes of having a better description of the place or menu or whatever
but every single thing I clicked on just sent me back to their Facebook, hahaha
it was quite a troll moment for me.

getting back to the hotel was another 390 baht.
then we ventured into the red light districts
and kinda got cheated into a gogo bar
and later, to watch a supposedly Ah Gua show which turned out to be a tiger show
it's okay la, I told myself it would be the first and last time for me.
so much money wasted, I could have bought a few more pair of shoes, a few more dresses and shorts
bahhh. lesson learnt.

by the way, tickets for next vacation bought! =O
hahaha I am quite excited.

No comments: