Tuesday, January 27, 2015

read book write book

taking a break from travel posts because I am too lazy to edit and transfer photos
by edit and transfer I mean my standard Meituxiuxiu high brightness low contrast protocol
and uploading to Facebook [Only me] and then downloading into the laptop to be uploaded again
anyway, I was more than happy to find two John Green sitting on the shelves

which brings me back to the challenge given by Mr Teoh.
ideas keep popping out but I still haven't made up my mind
what should my story be about? LOVE? so cliche.
but there are so many good, un-cliche love stories too
but then again, come to face it, I AM NOT GOOD. lol
how about the settings? where? when?
gahh. let me just enjoy books first.

oh just to clarify, HE WILL KIDNAP MY BABY OINKY FOR 1 MONTH NOT ONE WEEK.
SHIT YOU TEOH.

No comments: