Sunday, March 11, 2012

it all revolves around me. heehee

Ibeho's post  left me wondering for some time..
do i really know who i am?
sometimes i think other people know me better than myself =O!

so here is a list of things i know about myself which you might or might not know but have no choice but to read because you're here now. haha

SOME FACTS ABOUT ME XD:
1. I am very lazy
2. I love to sleep
3. I love talking to people who know me well in cartoon voice
4. I used to want to be a scientist when i was really young
5. then i wanted to be a designer (Form 1 or 2)
6. then, i wanted to be a hairstylist (Form 3)
7. the designer dream came back again in Form 4 and 5
8. i forgot about dreams in Form 6
9. I am a TESLian, but I don't feel like being a teacher
10. Pink was my first favourite colour, then blue
11. I have always liked white, but it was never my favourite colour
12. I once loved yellow passionately, but now RED is my all time addiction
13. grey was never my idea of a good colour, but i actually have at least 5 shirts with different shades of grey in my locker now, oh and i remember another one, so that makes it 6!
14. my fingers on both hands have different length
15. my hair was once VERY frizzly when i was 14, Dove did miracles to my hair and i'm glad i didn't insist to go for rebonding because if so it will never be the same again
16. but now, i am seriously considering whether or not to go perm?
17. then i decide against it, i have curling tongs and that's enough =)
18. i hate wearing long pants/ long jeans, which is quite obvious anyway
19. Enid Blyton was my first favourite author
20. i never really read Peter and Jane
21. i read Sweet Valley, followed their growth, but was already reading Sweet Valley University when i was still in secondary school
22. read and watched all Harry Potter series except for The Prisoner of Azkaban
23. love Dan Brown but never finished Deception Point and Da Vincci Code gave me the creeps that i dared not go sleep.
24. got my bible for 8 years but never finish reading the whole book for even ONCE
25. have this very strange habit of collecting letter-envelope sets
26. always collecting used colour papers for the sake of card-making
27. I love handmade stuff and I feel happy when people love what I made for them
28. I hate planning
29. I don't like rules
30. I love bangles, I have many, but I rarely use them
31. I love headbands. I have many, but I rarely use them
32. I have two piercings on my left ear, and one on the right
33. I used to have another one on my left ear, but mum forced me to let it close
34. I don't feel sad for my legs, I don't pity myself for ugly legs
35. I look like shit when I am tanned, but I did once, want to look tanned.
36. I love water activities. I WANT GO SWIM NOW!
37. I HATE BEES. I HATE BUTTERFLIES. I HATE MOTHS. I HATE ANY INSECT THAT CAN FLY OR CANNOT FLY. I EVEN ASKED MYSELF QUESTIONS LIKE WHY DID GOD EVEN CREATE BEES. I CAN LIVE WITHOUT HONEY.
38. I HATE BEES.
39. I HATE BEES.
40. I HATE BEES.
41. LOL sorry for that.
42. I love freedom
43. only complain about me if you have the right to
44. I might have many good friends/ nice friends, but in my heart there are still a few of the very special ones who cannot be replaced. 
45. I ever banged my head to the wall so hard until it was swollen, purposely. but no more, don't worry =)
46. I cheated on NILAM from Form 3 onwards, the books were forever the same. HAHA
47. I've never missed someone so much that i cried. I wonder how it feels like?
48. I love my family. I love how we're like friends. 
49. if you're reading this now, you must know that you are one of those whom i feel comfortable with, and i sorta trust you =)
50. I am running out of things to write
51. I think I'll stop here until i have some other facts.
UPDATED XD I JUST REMEMBERED SOME MORE!
52. I hate making decisions
53. I don't cry easily
54. dang there was something but i forgot =(. 

if you read all the way down until here, I congratulate you. you are now one step closer to understanding me.  and if you didn't, i can understand. but please read 38/ 39/ 40. thank you. hahahhaha. ahh. and 49! 

lastly, a long long time ago photo of mine

because i don't seem to take any photos recently.

goodnight =D.
shoe-hunting tomorrow heehee

No comments: