Monday, October 15, 2012

ahhh MONYET ATTACK!

 before all else
insert random blur picture of myself. haha

THIS IS A VERY VERY DECEIVING PORTRAYAL OF THE MONKEYS!
they are terrible, wild and scary T.T 

i was still shaking all over.
i rephrase. not all over. but my hands were really shaking T.t
i heard some strange sound from my window
and when i pulled open my my curtain i was face to face with a monkey
IT ACTUALLY PUSHED OPEN MY WINDOW FROM THE OUTSIDE T.T
luckily i quickly pushed the window panes from inside
else i should be crying now because a monkey came in and ransacked my room T.T
conclusion: monkeys are scary T.T

oh and don't you hate preparing and kancheong-ing for a presentation
which didn't happen because class is canceled. ==
those are the only moments i don't feel happy when i hear that news. haha

No comments: