Monday, October 29, 2012

bad things will leave, will leave, will leave!

first things first, I AM NOW BLOGGING WITH NO DIFFICULTIES WITH MY LAPTOP
you have no idea how good it feels, REALLY T.T.
and out of the sudden, i think a big part of my bad mood and emotions just left me. (i hope.)
last Saturday we went dating again, this time to watch Ted.
overall it was a movie which i think brings very bad influence and image.
if my Oinky were alive, i wouldn't want him to do drugs or flirt girls like Ted. ==.
but still i cried when Ted wanted to leave John for his good. TOYS ARE FAMILY! T.T

had this for breakfast. haha.
and in case you didn't know, it was only my second bowl of peanut douhua snowflake

after this bowl. =).
and again in case you didn't know, it was mr zhangqijian who bought me the first bowl. =D

THANK YOU! =D.
let's hope you don't go picnicking again. XDD

No comments: