Monday, April 11, 2011

another plate of rojak.

last Saturday 09/04/2011
i went for the written test for USM in SMK Tabuan Jaya
i actually missed sitting in a classroom.
as a student i mean LOL.
i'm always the type who have LOTS and LOTS of time during exam
but this time i had only 5 minutes left
and the questions were like
I can control my emotions.
I like helping my friends.
and all i had to answer was Yes No Agree Strongly Agree Disagree Strongly Disagree
but there were almost 300 questions i think
all in BM fml LOL
like i'd get into usm for sure if i finished lidat t.t

something i found out last week.
my friends always thought i was a freak for being able to pull my whole thumb backwards till it touches my wrist
they will never ever say that again
because my student can pull all his fingers.
he even let his friend pull for him
without feeling pain
SHIT i lose liao hahahha

i got a bit sick with my hair
and my look
SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO TAKE PHOTOS THANK YOU.
T.T
then i qiu jian go cut. haha
regretting again.
because it always only look good in photos. =(((
fast long my hair! XD

No comments: