Thursday, November 17, 2011

hahaha i am back but i am so lazy ahh this isn't long enough so let me ahh again and this time ii'll make it longer aahhhhhhhh! done!

somehow.. i know that this is a bit too expired.
but since it is there, hence, it gets in here as well.
me with my 16.3 kg luggage which brought me a few new bruises.
Dong Qi came to send me off! =P

don't have fluffy clouds.. t.t
and the sun was so bright and hot i couldn't sleep t.t

and after hours 
i'm back to my small room
with the small table
t.t

something worth happy about.
got 29/30 for my first assignment.
=DDDDD!
and only 5 groups got it right, i am among them!!!
gosh i was so happy i could fly!

the current me =)
have no idea why i look a bit shocked.
and it isn't obvious here but i cut my hair
and i regret cz it is now so layered
HOW AM I GONNA PLAY WITH MY HAIR DURING CNY! T.T
it will take ages to be long again =(
EMO.

yea, i never forget to make a fuss every single time i cut my hair. hahaha

No comments: