Saturday, November 5, 2011

oohlalalaksa.

OHAYO SEKALIAN!!! =D
i learnt a lesson, in a very hard way

that.. IF U WANNA EAT LAKSA, WAKE UP EARLY LA!!! 
so i woke up at 7, and woke Dong Qi up also..

because we were gonna have LAKSA for breakfast!! <3! 
 tada!!! Kit Siang's laksa which was already closed at 10 yesterday T.T.

it was... disappointing. the soup wasn't tasty enough and too oily =(
first time ever in my life, i did not finish my laksa.
i felt like vomiting you can imagine how bad it was =(( emo 99..
but. hehe. nevermind, we still got Sekama laksa to go XD.
*full of hope again*

and the long gone..
guessing the price game!
this time..
i lost =(

miss froggie trying to poke my face.. 
while waiting in the car

finally!! 
Abbie Frog, Melody Bread and Dong Qi Dongkey reunion =DDD!

was asked to drive already T.T 
i seriously miss myvi. why wan sell!! T.T

and it was like getting my license and starting driving all over again
cz mummy was nagging all the way.. hahaha
i almost forgot how to go to Kuching High T.T

L.o.D.e.E kitchen is back as well. XD 
ze infamous potaytoe salad!!! ngehehehe!

going to Logos Hope later! XDD
meeting cousin later! =DD!
painting my nails later!! : DD!!

ahh my babies!

btw, i am checking in a luggage when i go to kl again
which means..
I GET TO BRING THEM WITH ME!
now pulling my hair in serious dilemma. T.T
how many should i bring? =(


No comments: