Tuesday, November 22, 2011

weee~!

hehe. i dunno why it always seems like it's been ages since i last blogged.
last friday we went out! leeweiqi xiaojie wanted to watch the apple of my eye
heehee yours sincerely was thinking of watching it again but there was no ticket for me and i didn't want to risk burning up myself due to overheating #insidejoke you don't have to understand hehe XD
us in the toilet.
walao the lighting good dao i rate it 5.5 stars T.T
but it was forever full of people and we so paiseh

so luckily got my pig who came also.

and guess what!
HAHAHA WE WENT SING K AGAIN!
EVEN IN KUCHING I NO SO SIAO. T.T

heeheehee.. 
just had to show off! =P

this fruit tart was really heavenly T.T ME LIKE, no, ME LOVE!
eh my photography skills got improve right? ngehehe!

shall upload other photos some other day when i'm in the mood
guess what! GOT MR TITA YO!!!!

 and.. well.
ME! waiting outside the classroom
because apparently my tutor was running late
i think she overslept lol
and the stupid door was locked
it was HOT!
but i had no hair band with me.
so I WAS SO HOT wahaha lol @@.

someone actually told me she likes seeing the way i dress because..
lai let me quote her..
'Melody, i like seeing the way you dress. Because it's like you can pull everything off! Serious!'
waiya! this is the first time ever i receive such praise and to be frank i feel flattered wahaha
because i simply wear anyhow! =P oops haolian hahhaha

and lastly.. 
a photo to make you laugh
if you did, thank me.
and if you didn't
that's your problem!
hehehe

bye for now! =)

No comments: