Saturday, May 7, 2011

chu ki sng chu ki sng

YOHO! I'm back!! =D.
i'm forever busy forever tired! T.T
lai lai let me update you with the latest me.

on 12:01pm 3rd May 2011
i received a phone call from UPM.
informing me they will be calling me on the 5th for an interview
for the architecture course!
but i'll have to submit my documents along with three A4 size pictures
and a passport sized photo.
and the documents have to be certified.
i went home around 3 and logged on to the website and FML 3rd May was the due date T.T
i rushed up to dig out all my things
luckily i had my birth cert, stpm cert and khs school leaving cert certified before
i rushed to photostat my stpm results and the lasap school school leaving cert and also my ic
then bought a big envelope and went to take photoo
and rushed to st lasap hoping that someone could help me certify my things
sad to say that mushroom went home KANASAI
then went to khs.
THANK GOD THE PRINCIPAL WAS IN AND HE WAS WILLING TO CERTIFY FOR ME!
and after that we quickly went to poslaju
but was told the things will only reach the next day. T.T

anyway, let me show you some of the pictures i drew
IN THE CAR!
actually this is the only one i finished in school before things started getting out of place
and before i got my mind jumbled up
not clear i know XD

LOVe!
even flowers smile sweeter!
it fills our life with laughter!
and and and i was running out of ideas
so i tried drawing this!
i hope they wouldn't mind my crooked lines T.T
at least look at my idea ma T.T haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
yesterday i brought this to school!
my fantuan!
and egg roll made by sister!
after dancing replacement at night
we decided to have some drinks and food.
my peppermint milk tea
froggie's dunno what i forgot whatsthenamehaha
tofu with century egg.
forgot to take pictures until we all started digging in T.T
guo tie!! <3<3!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
today!
after dropping frog down for tuition!
my red bean chocolate dunno what t.t
ibe's peanut chocolate
shit why underline again i oso duno!
nom nom makes me hungry again!
donut!!!
DONUT DONUT DONUT!
my first time trying the yam flavour
yummmy T.T
was in bella tiong's house after dinner when she suddenly asked me 你要钱吗 with a funny smile on her face O.O
so this is the MONEY!!
and i said
我現在知道為甚麼政府官員都這麼喜歡吃錢了!因為錢真的很好吃!haahhah

i know if ah hua reads this she will probably think that we were eating the whole day
but we didn't la okay haha
ohh i'm super tired now.
fell asleep two times blogging this!
goodnite =D
finally its updated neways haha

ooh and i got the call from UPM edi and until 6th May they havent received my poslaju documents T.T

THIS IS HILARIOUS!

No comments: