Friday, May 27, 2011

tesl interview

saw mama's post =)
thanks for your wish,
see they wan give me o not le XDD
and my dear mama went for sponsorship interview yesterday
i guess we are all moving in our own ways to the station of tomorrow.
yi qi jia you ba my beloved sekalian XD

this morning, i woke up
rushed to school
just to get this!
PASSIONATE weih! hahaha.
thanks to the PK1 who drafted this letter for me
even before the headmaster reached
hope this really adds some points for me ><

what i wore initially for the interview
i really don't have something more formal T.T
goodbyed to my strings.
no strings attached! O.O haha
but after the teachers saw me
the said: "you better go borrow a set of baju kurung"
so this is me
in cousin's baju kurung
why i dun even have baju kurung padahal it is pretty important
for interviews like this
you ask me
i also don't know. haha.
but you didn't ask
so i kepo kepo ask for you. haha

the interview was in UiTM
which was almost an hour drive from here.
we even went to borrow the GPS from meowth
just to find out that it was hard to use
or maybe we were pure stupid
luckily uncle's iPhone got gps as well and it was much more user-friendly
wasted mum's time rushing to green road
and wasted meowth's time for waiting paiseh T.T

okay skip, it took us long enough to reach the campus
because of 2 detours
stupid google map.
and well, it took even longer just to locate block G where the interview was to be held

guess what out of the 30 called for interview, i think there were only like 9 chinese
glad that i'm one of the lucky ones. =)

and luckily i picked TESL. because the interview was conducted in English instead of BM like the others.
luckily i read all the series eg Twilight Saga, Shopaholic, Sweet Valley, House of Night, Harry Potter, even Enid Blyton.
because they gave me alot to talk about.
luckily i watched Princess Diaries
luckily i read the hope book
luckily i got the job as a relief teacher
luckily i still can keep a clear head under stress
(the Malay girl before me was crying when she came out of the room O.O i ji shocked!)
so many luckies, i can't finish counting my blessings

i will not go into the details of the interview
because it'll only bore you and me myself to death
and i'm not saying for sure i'll get the course
but i'm satisfied with my performance
*pats self on back*
it doesn't really matter if i don't get the course
it was a good experience
at least ALOT better than the jpa interview

i wouldn't worry anymore
because i know that my steps are planned
everything happens for a reason.

so i never have to worry what tomorrow will bring
i'm counting on
i'm counting on God =D


lastly
boredom does kill. XD
click here for cute cute games =DD

i'm exhausted.
brain shutting down in few secs time.
till then, goodbye again =)

No comments: