Monday, June 11, 2012

spring, no. summer cleaning!!!

a hot and long night it was
i woke up and decided to welcome the day with a smile!!!
zz i sound like those people on Facebook who update their statuses every 5 minutes
doesn't really matter la, i really wanted to start my day positively hehe

breaking some great news
i sacrificed nap (WHAT? NAP?! YESSS! NAPPP!!!) to clean/tidy up my room!!!
因为打扫可以整理情绪!!!
finally tidied up my bed after conveniently overlooking this easy task
for i think months
NO, YOU DON'T JUDGE ME! ahhaha
my cute pink son said hi =)

and my study table
which is actually just a computer table with extra space for crappy stuff
see see I OPEN THE WINDOW (suiran not big == fear of bees still win) to let air circulate
sometimes fresh air is needed to clear my head
too many unwanted things stuck inside

i couldn't finish answering this morning HAHA
positive thinking says never mind, 40 marks nia ma
negative thinking says die die
but actually i really don't care la haha
i gave so much for the assignment
Dr. PK you better be kind with my 60 marks XD
2 more papers
KUCHING YOU ARE TWO MORE PAPERS AWAY
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!!!

No comments: