Thursday, June 14, 2012

wa bo mood study! T.T

SOMEBODY HELP ME!! T.T
i am totally not in the study mood
i have been stuck at a same handout for almost an hour
same page, jumping around different sentences and paragraphs
and the whole thing makes no sense!


PHILOSOPHY oh PHILOSOPHY you'll be the sadistic killer of this semester
which kills me in the most brutal way
and even mutilate my dead body to pieces
WHY oh WHY must i study thee?

== enough. but it really doesn't make any sense. realizing the fact that the final exam is only 40%, and looking at the notes i made during one class test doesn't help, it just makes me more reluctant to touch the whole thing again. don't you just hate to read back what you have already memorized before although you don't really remember it anymore? =X. oh and just so you know, the word philosophy comes from Greek, philo means love and sophos means wisdom. so now you know philosophy is the love of wisdom. see, you just gained sophos from me, don't you just philo me? =D hahaha ==. i'm getting more and more crazy you might even think i'm drunk. YES!! i'm drunk in my philo for sophos. ENOUGH!!

NEXT! Mr. I Dunno Who.
how dare you use Nyak's yellow house?
that's our study room =(
that's where i have been studying for this exam
very conducive because there is NO INTERNET ACCESS there.
even DiGi line is super weak!

okay. another reason of my lack of mood is..
EVERYONE IS PACKING THEIR THINGS! T.T
I ALSO WANT.
which i actually did also, peer pressure == haha
two big envelopes of PAPERS alone to be recycled
removed all my colourful decorations
I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES HERE I DUNNO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
BUT HOW COME I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TO WEAR!
last batch of laundry..
the advantage of having a whole double decker to yourself:
clothes rack! lol

one last thing before i go back to that stack of evil notes lying on the floor
needless for me to say what i want you to notice

for two semesters i have stayed in this room of mine
only recently i realized why i rarely complain about the internet speed in my own room
the wifi thingy is just a few steps away from my door.
HAHAHA.
now i blame it for bringing me such convenience O.O lol

okay bye
i have AAAAA LOTTTTT to update.
very soon =D

I PHILO YOU lol

No comments: