Saturday, February 11, 2012

code 011

it's my last day in Kuching until June!
i have been pretty busy these few days
WHY? WHY WHEN I PLANTING MUSHROOM NO PEOPLE FIND ME OUT!
WHY? WHY IS MY HOLIDAY SHORTER? WHY!!

我,蔡蔡与蔡蔡真人版 -- 琦琦 XDD

KINECT!! heehee i jingran got a bit muscle pain the next day T.T
old liao. old liao. *coughs*

and finally got a chance to take sampan across river for the famous Ayam Penyet
sort of a farewell dinner for bellationg because she's leaving to Taiwan for studies
TAIWAN WEI! AITI! all the best dear cousin =)). love you so much!!
the food was just okay and not as spicy as they made me believe
but the environment was not bad. maybe it's the Malay version of Sharing lol. 

second time in the week i went to Kbox
1st time with miss bellationg with no photos taken because the room was ugly lol
and this time.. BEAR BEAR SHO KEWT!
and later off we went to the arcade to see ebonchiew break record. ji pro T.T. really pro T.T.
ibeho got a camera! now i feel so gatal want get one also someone stop me please!! T.T

err. later that night there was another gathering in Station One.
the singer that night turned out to be one of my Facebook friends who simply added me and who i don't know who keeps on posting emo stuff and polluting my newsfeed. lol.
then to open air but totally no photos taken, sien lo. lol.

and finally, today! 
went out early in the morning for yummy gu bak mee.
then went to church
was reminded of some things i conveniently left out during the hectic days of my life which led to the total negligence of it. hmm. it's time to recommit myself. i've really been astray for too long. =(
discipline, DISCIPLINE!!
and did the temperament test again. 
and again i'm a mixture of sanguine + phlegmatic.
but this time, sanguine beats phlegmatic my god am i moving towards pure sanguine? haha
not really possible. aiya. talk crap
okay off i am going to sleep XD.
GOODNIGHT and GOODBYE KUCHING!
MISS ME HA!

No comments: