Saturday, February 18, 2012

code 018

today i'm going to talk about some stupid things i did =3=
mind that these are only the tip of a very very huge iceberg! T.T

FIRST! which i still feel like killing myself for it..
I PLAYED LE GAME USING HIS ACCOUNT
AND I DID NOT ONLY BREAK MY OWN RECORD
I SET A RECORD WHICH I COULD NOT BREAK UNTIL NOW.
T.T

hahaha actually it doesn't matter anymore. no longer playing
i've grown up! (HAHAHA NO.)

remember the vouchers i got from the Bento making competition?
i left them in my spoilt wallet in KL

hence no free Sushi King when i went back to Kuching
and WOW they're expired T.T
i feel so stupid without even needing someone to tell me so T.T 
EMO

whoo and guess what
i even left my LESEN MEMANDU MALAYSIA here in KL as well
HAHAHA.

i suddenly cannot think of anymore
but i know and you know and we all know
the list can go on forever.
haha. goodnight.
long day ahead =(

No comments: