Friday, February 1, 2013

01.02.2013

hello. ahem. first day of challenge.
so, what am I gonna talk about today? LDR. hahaha.

you might not be interested or you might have already known or you don't even care,
but today is zhangqijian and my 13th month together.

in my own opinion, i am not the type of girl who would let her boyfriend be her whole world, and if you ask me to choose between my family/ friends and my boyfriend, you know you just got blacklisted. HAHAHA. no i'm not that cruel, but you get that idea. i cannot stand couples who are too sticky, but sometimes i wonder if i fall into that category in other people's eyes. i dunno and again i don't really care, haha, i know i am self-centered lol.

anyway, this is my first ever long distance relationship, maybe not so since most of the time we get to be together and are only separated during the holidays. i never gave distance a thought but now i feel it. no, i'm fine with the trusting thingy, it's just that the missing seems to intensify day by day, and phone calls/ chats and even skype cannot ease that longing to be close to one another. i seriously miss my boyfriend, and i guess the same applies to him, because he has been acting really strange these few days. hahaha.

张启健从来都不爱说一些所谓肉麻的话,噢,连肉麻都感觉很恶心,对,我们都不爱说恶心的话。可是最近他非常异常的说了好多,透过skype还可以感觉这家伙莫名的变温柔,哈哈哈,自己一边打字都一边觉得奇怪加恶心。重点是,今天凌晨张启健先生第一次非玩笑的说了我爱你,我吓到了。
那三个字被全世界滥用到一个极致,啊其实本人也是其中之一,哈哈哈。可是,那感觉好奇妙。我觉得很幸福。原来被喜欢的人喜欢真的是这么幸福的事。

再偷偷告诉你,我的‘幸福=DD’tab是因为张先生而开始的。

也许很白痴。然后其实我打到caption的时候已经有点反悔这篇post要写的内容了。因为好像没有什么重点。可是都打了这么多,就不要浪费吧,哈哈哈。

今天的功课,完毕!

i apologize for kicking start my challenge with such a cheesy post, haha. see you tomorrow. =D

No comments: