Thursday, February 14, 2013

14.02.2013

HELLO! Happy Valentines' Day! =D
since it is Valentines' Day, i've decided to blog about meeting my 9-year lover.
as i have said before, once les forever les.
i know it sounds kinda geli haha, but I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

although this is officially the first time we get to meet after we both get back == lol.
 
renjian for lunch. some friends came in and asked "just you two?"
"yes."
because she is my only friend and i'm her only friend.
HAHHAA NO LA. T.T.
we need to spend some quality time alone. XD

i finally get to drink my papaya milk!!!
at least 3 times they didn't have that when i ordered, continuously! T.T

had steamed dumplings to share

and malak mian which i have been secretly craving for very very long!!

we talked like we haven't been talking for years over the lunch and also the i am not sure if very long wait
there are just some people whom you can spill all your thoughts and whatsoever.
and of course i feel really really comfortable around my 何春菊

9 years and counting. =)
thanks for always being there for me
you got my back i got yours
REN!!! and all things will eventually end well
i know you are strong enough, i truly wish all the best for you
but you know, my ears are always open just like 7-eleven. XD
i will be missing you again, really soon. =(
take care, and hope you had a great time with Mr Hosea hehehe
see you tomorrow lol.

meanwhile, Teoh Chee Chean!!
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY BABY!
DESPITE MY DREAD OF GOING BACK TO UM
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!
and and I LOVE YOU!

No comments: