Friday, February 8, 2013

08.02.2013

hi. just tweeted snake year isn't snake year if you don't catch snake. haha
true that. lol. so after cleaning my tandas i rested for a long time
then i decided i should get back to work
hence here i am blogging.

hahahha. borrowed Nyak's cute cap for my Thinking and Communication Skills' final presentation. the plan was to make a video and Melody was to be a guy, proposing to his gf. and i accidentally used his famous pose also. lol.
it was pure coincidence. XD


....

i think i can pass as a guy T.T
quite handsome right. haha
the proposal was successful of course.
i love my flower. =D

oh, and that's zhangqijian's shirt. haha.
i really think i am qualified to be Meloboy

OH AND THIS JUST MADE ME MISS MY HAIR. HAHHAHA






sorry i can't help because the cap is too cute
and the shirt looks so nice on me
(MUKA TEMBOK HOHOHO)
whee! and guess what i did when i got back to my room?

 seen on Facebook another way to wear the shirt.

QUITE CUTE RIGHT? haha

 and yesss, my room is really messy. haha
let's hope some wire accidentally clicks and lo behold i become an organized person

i am totally aware these photos and this post is way backdated
not my fault! it's ex-laptop's fault. =S

kay, should get back to work.
i'm totally in CNY mood!! rarrrrrr!

No comments: